I Really Really Need your Opinion!!

So I was thinking, to make this club interesting I was considering creating a modeling competition. Probably name it Sasssy's Next Top Model or Lina's Next Top Model.
I am not sure how to run it or how to what kind of challenges I would do.
Also, I do not have much to offer, so I am not sure what the model would win.
I need advise!
Do you think that it is a good idea?
Should I do it?
ALSO: I am looking for judges (If I do go on with the idea)!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
THIS IS THE ONE POST THAT I BEG THAT YOU GUYS REPLY!!!

-XOXO
Sasssy120

6 comments:

  1. sounds cool! u could get everyone to take a screenshot of their doll and upload it using tinypic.com and they can give the link to you in a comment. and the top (um.. i dont know) 5 outfits could be put up on this blog so everyone can vote for whose they like best. :D
    hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can offer a modelling spot in my line Tidal Swimwear (tidalswimwearsd.blogspot.com), I could also offer a one month writers spot at my fashion blog Stardoll Love (stardolllovestyle.blogspot.com), although I'd sort out details etc. with the winner at the time :)

    Love K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! That would be amazing!!! So the whole Tidal Swimwear thing can you go more in detail? Would it be like a "contract" to that brand? Would they have a stable "job" as a model? Write back soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, it would be for just this season, but that's what all the models are like, but whoever won and was awarded the spot would be lucky as all the other models have to apply, and go through my 'elimination stages' (which they don't know about, me and my sister analyse them etc.) For next season I would be putting out another modelling application and looking for new models, if I didn't find anyone suitable, I'd ask some previous models back. It makes it fair and gives everyone a chance.
    It is very difficult to get into Stardoll fashion line modelling, I've been trying for over a year and have had very little success, so to get one season is lucky.

    Love K xxx
    P.S. Add me on stardoll saying you're from this blog, and we can chat more there, my name is sparklewand12

    ReplyDelete